1. Avoid riding in automobiles - they are responsible for 20% of all fatal accidents.
2. Do NOT stay home, because 17% of all accidents occur in the home.
3. Avoid walking on streets or sidewalks because 14% of all accidents occur to pedestrians.
4. Avoid travel by air, rail, or water because 16% of all accidents involve these forms of transportation.
5. Of the remaining 33%, 32% of all deaths occur in Hospitals. Above ALL else, avoid hospitals!
You will be amazed to learn that only .001% of all deaths occur during worship services in church, and these are usually related to previous physical disorders. Therefore, logic tells us that the safest place to be at any given point in time is at church!
P.S. Bible study is safe too. Surprisingly the percentage of deaths during Bible study is even less!
- Attend Church and Read Your Bible -
IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE!